1. The instructions of the trainers are to be followed in any case.
2. Respect the personal performance goal of your sparring partner.
3. Tap / stop commands are always respected and followed immediately.
4. Enter the mats only barefoot** or with clean boxing or wrestling shoes.
5. No sneakers with black soles or street shoes.
6. In training only clean / showered and feet without socks lint.
7. Feet can be washed off in the shower.
8. Fingernails and toenails cut short.
9. Leaving the mats during training only with the consent of the trainer.
10. Appear on time for the training sessions.
11. Remove all jewelry.
12. Use the proper training equipment for your martial arts.
13. The training material will be returned after use.
14. Drinks, snacks and material not self-service.
15. Damage must be reported immediately to the trainer.
16. The mats are cleaned and disinfected after each workout.
**During Jiu-Jitsu classes only barefoot! Thank you.